Rather listen, than read?
Being grateful has changed my life.
It has changed my soul.
It has changed my ways of being and has opened me up to more love, better relationships, and caring for the things and people that are most important to me.
To truly start to live a life of more joy and happiness, you have to change your inner being— your emotions and ways of thinking that govern how you will respond and react in your everyday life. And this is all about influencing your energy.
What Is Energy?
Energy is everything — literally everything. Whether it be a human, plant, chair, or thought, everything in our existence is part of an interconnected web of electromagnetic vibrational frequencies. Some people refer to this as a “life force” or a “soul.”
And because of energy, you vibrate. These vibrations are the oscillating and vibrating movement of atoms and particles that you are made up. Even solid objects like tables are actually made up of microscopic vibrating atoms that receive, store, and emit energy. Pretty cool, huh?
Because of this, all humans and objects have an energy field that has its own vibrational frequency, or how fast those atoms and particles are oscillating and vibrating. This is measured in hertz (Hz) units. If an atom is vibrating at a faster rate, it would be considered higher frequency. One that vibrates slower is considered lower frequency. Understanding the difference is important to understanding how they interact and how that affects your health.
According to work done by Bruce Tainio, a normal healthy body resonates at a natural frequency of 62-75 MHz. When your frequency drops to 58 MHz the disease process has more ability to take hold. The higher frequency we can get, the better.
The foods you eat, the stressors on your body, emotions you feel, the people you surround yourself with — they all affect you. To stay healthy and disease free, you want to keep vibrating at a higher frequency. And that means engaging in activities and behaviors that are of the highest vibrations to help offset the stress that inevitably comes in from your surrounding environment.
Being grateful falls on the same level as love — it is one of the highest vibrational frequencies. Gratitude vibrates at 540 MHz. The more time you can spend in gratitude, and love, the more your body’s frequency raises and the healthier your body becomes (not to mention that you have more energy, happiness, and fulfillment).
Along with a gratitude practice, here are a few other practices you can do to start raising your frequency:
- Cutting out toxic people and situations in your life
- Eating whole, organic foods
- Using healing essential oils
- Crystal healing therapy
- Energy healing sessions (i.e., reiki)
But if you just want to practice more gratitude, here are 20 ways to get started!
20 Ways To Practice More Gratitude
- Help someone in need
- Create a gratitude board
- Journal your gratitude
- Read books on being more grateful
- Place a gratitude-provoking card in plain sight so you see it everyday
- Pick an inspiring object and keep it near you at all times to remind you to be more grateful
- Find the value, meaning, and purpose in ALL outcomes
- Thank your body for all it’s hard work with a hot bath or a massage
- Send notes, cards, and letters of gratitude
- Appreciate your body by dancing and moving to music or whatever makes you happy
- Give a gift just because
- Say thanks with a random act of kindness
- Before bed, give gratitude by saying one thing you were grateful for that day
- Send a prayer of thanks to people who inspire you
- Give gratitude and thanks for your meal
- Make a gratitude garland, tree, or jar
- Say and write gratitude affirmations daily
- Acknowledge and give thanks for how amazing you are
- Start each day with a prayer of thanks
- Pick one thing you are grateful for and 5 reasons why
I was serious that gratitude saved my soul. My body’s strength has increased. My skin is softer and my skin’s glow is brighter. I don’t have as many sugar cravings. My stress levels are more manageable. I have more consistent energy and drive. My moods are more stable.
But the best result of all? I just feel a deeper sense of real happiness.
And I am so grateful for that!
Join my Patreon and become part of my garden of wild flowers! Not only will you be part of the exclusive content that I ONLY share with my Patreon members, but you will also be helping a community of holistic health like-minded people push forward!
And, if you are not getting my weekly emails…
I love inspiration through story-telling! If you liked this article, then you will love my other blogs.
Click here to get my Free 10-day body reset detox guide. You will become part of my tribe and get weekly blogs delivered straight to your inbox (along with a free gift and other insider tips that only my tribe will get)!